Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19

My 2nd stitch fix arrived today! I requested versatile skirts, dresses and cardigans, lets see how they did this time!!



This maxi skirt is sooo soft and would match a lot of different pieces! I only thing is, I kept the maxi dress from the last fix and it was white and navy stripped. Bummer, no point in having similar things right? 




This tank is adorable but a little too Old Navy looking with the stripes. I really aspire to have more unique pieces. Plus it was almost 50 bucks.....not gonna happen on a tank.



Now this cowl tank was super soft but not really my style. I prefer a more neutral color palette...softer tones.



I wanted to keep this pretty little number. It fit a little too loose for me. I will not pay over 100 for a dress unless I feel amazing in it...this one was very very close.



We have a winner!! This long cardio and scarf is a muted blue, very neat looking with stripes in the knit, and looks great on!



Hopefully next time around I will receive more country boho pieces! Can't wait!

Always, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment